Sunday 9 November 2008

Nauseating Parental Interlude


















Hey look, my daughter drew this groovy picture. It's so mature, you'd never guess she was only 14.
Hoho! Actually she's only 4, quite wee. Of but 4 summers. I totally love it. Better than I can do at 40. I will write a song about it and be famous. As soon as Macca drops around I'll play it to him. Ruby in the sky with ladybirds. Aka the moment my blog really went off the rails. But bugger it. Four year olds' pictures are so sweet. This picture makes me as happy as the purple cat. And check him out - he's one gato feliz.

2 comments:

Kerryn Goldsworthy said...

I agree that that is a truly exceptional gato feliz. Very few four-year-olds understand paws, much less draw them in perspective.

Lefty E said...

Cheers Pav. I think I really engaged with that pic, of the many she produces, because its the first time I've realised: "wow. I couldnt that nearly as well as her".