Monday 5 July 2010

Oi oi oi...vey.

I'm in New Zealand, having a holiday with the family, and frankly... I'm outraged.

Everywhere I go, customary title over income-generating tourist sites appears not only to provide economic opportunity and employment for rural Maori, but also generates business opportunities for the general community through site lease arrangements.

Stupid Kiwis: can't they see its better to oppose native title and then whinge interminably about indigenous people on welfare?

4 comments:

Kerryn Goldsworthy said...

Shocking.

Lefty E said...

I know - good thing we've got various think tanks and political parties to discourage this sort of insanity from spreading across the ditch.

Development means 'black people get low paid jobs' - not own stuff!

Liam said...

Now do the West Bank and Gaza comparison.
/shitstirring

Lefty E said...

Right! Hang on while I grab a Palestine Lonely planet and check the "gaza for kids" section.